Remontowa S.A. specializes in:
- Repairs of wide range of merchant fleet - cargo and special ships, passenger vessels, car – passenger ferries, fishing vessels, ro – ro ships etc.
- Repairs, modifications, modernizations and refurbishing of ships and mobile offshore units (including drilling and accommodation platforms and OSVs i.a.)
- Repairs of naval vessels.
- Repairs of gas and crude oil tankers.
- Basic repair and maintenance works, steel replacement, protective coatings application, shipboard equipment repairs and reconditioning.
...and many more.
The shipyard also renders special services such as:
Installation of complex scrubber systems
Installation of Ballast Water Treatment systems
An extensive number of reputable international ship-owners and ship-managers comprise the reference list of the shipyard, inclusive of major Greek, Norwegian, German and US based owners.
Remontowa is offering new revised prices, while maintaining the same excellent quality standards and offering fast effective repairs, recognized by the world’s most famous classifications like ABS, DNV, Lloyds, GL, NKK and BV.
In case of interest we would be very glad to discuss various merits of your specification, providing adequate technical support with alternative economical technical solutions supported by Remontowa design department consisting of 120 Naval Architects, Marine, Electric, Electronic and Automation Engineers.
The Shipyard owns 6 floating docks which can accommodate vessels up to 290 m in length and approximately 135 000 dwt. Have also the possibility of repairing vessels up to 295 m in length berthed along the shipyard quays. The quays are 6000 m long, including 3500 m of fully equipped with the essential infrastructure, electric supply and technical gas supply quays. Up to 24 cranes of lifting capacity up to 300 t at your disposal.
|Lifting capacity||[ t ]||3 200||6 400||9 000||15 000||25 000||36 000|
|Docking capacity||[ dwt ]||4 000||8 000||18 000||50 000||85 000||135 000|
|Overall length||[ m ]||87.4||131.2||164.4||189.4||225||255|
|Supported length||[ m ]||85.2||125||150||185||210||255|
|Clear breadth||[ m ]||21.0||24||25.8||36.9||37||44.4|
|Trim||[ m ]||1.3||2.5||3||2.8||4.5||3.2|
|Ships draught||[ m ]||5.0||5.0||7.4||7.5||8-bow
|Cranage||[ t ]||50||50||10+10||10+10||20+20||25+25|